Scraps are paper-based creatures that originate from the world of You. They are essentially the main antagonists of Tearaway, and function as your main challenge and obstacle.
Types of Scraps[edit | edit source]
- Scraps - the regular species of scraps, they are present-shaped and do not like either of the Protagonist characters. Scraps will eventually stun themselves, but when you are better equipped, you can use the Squeeze Box to knock them out.
- Black Scraps - like regular scraps, except with the ability to stack on top of each other.
- Scraps on Stilts - Just like normal scraps, but based on stilts. When hit, they will break free of the stilts and become normal scraps.
- Bounce Pad Scraps - these scraps are essentially bounce pads that attack, and can be disabled by jumping on them.
- Flying Scraps - green scraps that fly and attack, and are best dealt with by using the Squeeze Box.