We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Mummas are the human analogue in Tearaway; they populated the Orchard.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
Mummas, also known as "Mummers", populate the Orchard and Valleyfold. They typically represent a certain thought, concept, or location.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
"Inhabitants of Valleyfold, the Mummers are earthy, simple folks who love nothing more than a good performance."
There are several types of Mummas in Tearaway. A small selection includes:
- The Bull Mummer - "This one represents the mummer tradition of mast beasts."
- The Horse Mummer - "This one represents the mummer's song "Poor Old Horse"."
- The Seed Mummer - "This one represents the apple harvest."
- The Heart Mummer - "This one represents the Morris dance."
- The Woodspirit Mummer - "This one represents the woods and forests."